This agreement is between the customer and Tempus Logix.
Tempus Logix is a licensed and bonded car transportation brokerage company.
- Customer agrees and understands that Tempus Logix will contract with other licensed and insured Carrier(s) for realizing the shipment.
- Customer agrees that Tempus Logix may provide Your contact information to the Carrier for further correspondents and scheduling of vehicle pick up.
- Customer understands and agrees that prices are subject to change due to the fluctuations in car shipping market. If there are any changes to the original agreement, Tempus Logix Team will inform the client prior to assigning a carrier, for final confirmation. Customer agrees not to hold Tempus Logix responsible for rate change or any losses related.
- The customer will be provided with estimated pickup and delivery dates. Please note that delays may happen due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. Tempus Logix is not responsible for any damages or loss occasioned by any kind of delays (including storage fees, which needs to be paid by the Customer).
will be notified via email as soon as Carrier has been assigned to pick up
shipping order. Broker booking and scheduling fee is required via PayPal/Credit
Card (5% transaction fee added), ACH or Bank Account Deposit before pick up.
Balance can be paid via cash or any certified funds upon delivery.
All Checks MUST be received and cleared before delivery.
- If the customer requests to pay with a credit card or PayPal, there will be added a 5% merchant’s processing fee
- Failure to release vehicle for any reason (storage, auction, port, towing, mechanical, purchase fees, scheduling or personal issues, etc.) after Carrier has reached the pickup location may result in cancellation and/or a ‘Dry Run’ fee additional to the deposit amount. The standard fee for ‘Dry-Run’ is up to Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00).
- Customer must prepare the vehicle(s) for transportation. If the vehicle is not ready for pickup, or the vehicle’s condition is not as provided beforehand (has different measurements, additional modifications and/or turns out to be inoperable) the carrier may refuse to pick up or charge an additional fee. Tempus Logix is not responsible for any additional fees.
- Rescheduling of the pickup resulted by vehicle not being ready for pickup, (has different measurements, additional modifications and/or turns out to be inoperable) may result in a charge of a rescheduling fee of $75.
- Any loose parts must be either removed or secured. Any part that falls off the vehicle during transportation is Customer’s responsibility, including damages caused to other vehicles by any loose parts.
- Luggage and personal property must be confined in one suitcase or bag in trunk only, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. unless it is noted otherwise. If personal property exceeds 100 pounds the carrier may refuse to pick up or charge an additional fee, unless noted otherwise. Tempus Logix is not responsible for any additional fees.
- Customer agrees and understands that the carrier will not be responsible for any of personal property inside the vehicle and it is not being covered with their insurance.
- If Customer is unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle will be placed in storage. Customer agrees to pay all storage fees prior to pick up of the vehicle. Tempus Logix is not responsible for any fees.
Inspections and damage claims
- At the time of pickup the vehicle will be inspected for any damages, scratches, dents, etc. Anything noticed must be noted in the Bill of Lading, which is signed during pickup by the customer (or a representative of the customer).
- At the time of delivery, the customer will inspect the vehicle in presence of the Carrier. The customer will sign the Bill of Lading. Any damages must be noted in the Bill of Lading. If no damages are noted in the Bill of Lading, it verifies that the vehicle was received undamaged and Tempus Logix and/or the Carrier are relieved from any further responsibility.
- Carrier responsibility ends when the vehicle is delivered and Customer signs final inspection form.
- Tempus Logix must be notified of any damages made during transportation process within 24 hours of delivery.
- Customer agrees that Tempus Logix is not liable for any damage claims to the vehicle and all claims must be made with the Carrier company indicated on the Bill of Lading.
- If there are any damages during the transportation, the Customer will be forwarded the insurance certificate of the Carrier company.
- Customer agrees and understands that Tempus Logix is not a transportation company and provides brokerage services only, acts as an agent for the Customer in arranging the shipment of the vehicle(s).
- Customer agrees and understands that Tempus Logix does not have any carrier or insurance obligations.
- Tempus Logix and the Carrier will not be responsible for damages caused by natural disasters, additional belongings or broken parts of the vehicle.
- All the fees and charges should be made before making a claim for any damages or losses. Claims and freight charges are different transactions.
Cancellation policy and refunds
- If Customer’s vehicle is not picked up within 5 business days from the first available date Customer can opt out of this agreement with no penalties.
- Customer agrees and understands that refusal or Cancellation must be submitted by the Customer by writing an e-mail to email@example.com. Tempus Logix does not accept or honor cancellations made via phone call.
- If Customer cancels the order after a truck was assigned, cancellation fee of $75 may apply.
- Refusal of Carrier or Cancellation might result in a $75 rescheduling fee that will be charged in addition to the deposit.
- If Customer paid a deposit and canceled the order after a truck was assigned the deposit paid may not be refunded.
- Refunds will be processed within 48 business hours of the approval of the cancellation request.
- The Customer agrees that Tempus Logix holds the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason at any time.