Check the shipment status
Use this page to find information about the current status of the vehicle and the timeframes of when the car will be dispatched, picked up, and delivered. The timeframes are based on the following information:
- The “first available date” is the date specified by you as the first day when the driver can pick up the vehicle. The time frame during which the vehicle will be dispatched starts from the “first available date” mentioned by you in the booking.
- When the shipment status is changed to dispatched, it means that we have located a carrier company and signed a contract for shipping your vehicle with them.
- As soon as it's dispatched to a carrier, they will provide us with the estimated dates of pickup and delivery, which will be updated on the tracking page of your shipment.
- The pickup date is based on the dispatch date and is usually within a day after it's dispatched to a carrier. In some cases, the pickup date can be three days after it's dispatched to a carrier.
- After it's picked up, the delivery date may be changed and corrected to be more precise and reflect a more realistic date for the delivery.
- The delivery date is usually based on the information that the driver can generally drive up to 400 miles a day.
We are always in touch with the carrier company to keep the information updated. If you still have any questions, you can contact us by emailing us at [email protected] or giving us a phone call at (818) 942-7030. Our customer care agents are ready to answer your questions any time and provide you with more information about the shipment of your vehicle. We are always happy to assist you and make your shipping experience smoother, and your satisfaction is our top priority.
First available date
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC