Tempus Logix has recently announced it is now accepting online booking with a $0 upfront payment in response to customers’ growing demands.
The company has been shipping cars across the country for over eight years. During this period, it has obtained the trust of thousands of customers, with more and more people choosing Tempus Logix for proving reliability and professionalism.
Interestingly, the company has declared its primary mission since its early establishment: achieving customer satisfaction. The company has been working to achieve this goal over the past few years by delivering quality services for customers and catering to their needs in the best possible way.
The company’s primary concern is making car shipping simpler and easier than ever for individuals and businesses, and it managed to do so with the help of its professional and friendly staff.
As part of the company’s goal of simplifying car shipping processes for customers, Tempus Logix realized that allowing clients to book their service without paying for any upfront deposits would significantly impact their experience. Several reasons influenced the company to make such an important decision, including:
- Tempus Logix has always been eager to build and strengthen client trust. The company has observed that some car owners sometimes get overwhelmed about making upfront payments for different reasons. Therefore, it resolved to enhance their experience by accepting post-payment online bookings.
- Tempus Logix has found that more clients value the convenience of paying for their shipping service after booking and examining the company’s trustworthiness. This led the company to take this additional step in maximizing clients’ convenience and demonstrating its accountability.
Tempus Logix’s CEO emphasizes the company’s commitment to improving customers’ experience with car shipping services in his words upon announcing this good news:
‘After conducting detailed research and thoroughly analyzing the market and clients’ needs, Tempus Logix has concluded that many car owners prefer to have the convenience of paying after booking their car shipping service. Additionally, the company has found that accepting online bookings without upfront payment is crucial for customer retention and satisfaction. Therefore, the company started accepting post-payment online bookings since it always seeks to provide its customers with the most efficient shipping services. We believe our clients will appreciate this initiative, and we want to confirm our primary concern about making things more comfortable for them.’
CEO of Tempus Logix, USA
Online Booking with Tempus Logix
Making online booking with Tempus Logix is quite a simple and fast process, only requiring car owners to follow these steps:
- Request a shipping quote: Car owners must first request a quote for their car shipment using the company’s modern AI-based calculator featured on its website. Then, they must fill out information about their shipping order, like vehicle make and model, shipping method, and locations.
- Receiving multiple offers: After providing the required information about their car shipping, car owners will have multiple offers with different features and prices. They can evaluate each offer based on its matching their needs and budget.
- Accept an offer: Once car owners accept one of the given offers, their shipping request will be automatically submitted. At this stage, clients only have to relax and wait for the company’s agent to contact them and confirm their shipping order.
Overall, post-payment online booking is a clever idea to simplify the car shipping process for customers and encourage them to make bookings immediately. Clients are more prone to trust companies prioritizing customer satisfaction, whatever the price they pay.