Alabama to Georgia Car Shipping
If it’s your first time shipping a vehicle, and you are worried about the safety and cost, Tempus Logix is here to guide and make your vehicle transportation as stress-free as possible.
Tempus Logix has years of experience transferring heavy equipment, military cars, boats, and classic and vintage cars. The company also provides motorcycle shipping services.
Tempus Logix is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with an extensive network of carriers that make it possible to transfer your vehicle safely and efficiently. Our customers can choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods. All the drivers and qualified shipments are insured for up to 1 million insurance.
We provide excellent customer service that’ll help you from the start to the end. Our staff is professionally trained to guide you, give answers to your questions and solve any problems you have with vehicle transportation. You can communicate with our specialists through live chat or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
To calculate the quote for your vehicle transportation, you’ll need only a few seconds. The calculator tool on our website allows our customers to calculate the shipping cost within seconds.
We have exciting news for soldiers, students, and loyal customers as we will provide them with great discounts. Moreover, If you want to transport two cars simultaneously on the same route, you’ll also get great offers.
Facts About Georgia
Below is some information about Georgia state.
- Georgia’s population is 10,830,007.
- The area of the state is 59,425 square miles.
- US Georgia borders the Atlantic Ocean in the southeast, and it shares state lines with Tennessee and North Carolina in the north.
- The state’s nickname is “Peach State,” also known as the “Yankee-land of the South.”
- Georgia is named after George II, who was the king of Britain when Europeans first settled there in 1733.
Places to Visit
Here are some interesting places to visit in Georgia:
- If you want to feel like you’re in Europe without leaving the U.S., consider taking a trip to Helen.
- You can visit Callaway Gardens resort in the southern foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in Pine Mountain. It’s a fantastic spot to relax and connect with nature.
- Amicalola Falls is Georgia’s tallest waterfall.
- Macon is a city in central Georgia. The nickname is the Heart of Georgia.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC