Alabama to Idaho Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a top-rated vehicle shipping company in the U.S. that will be happy to transfer your car from point A to B safely, efficiently, and at fair prices.
Tempus Logix is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with professional carrier chains that have insurance of up to 1 million and have years of expertise in transferring heavy equipment, motorcycles, military cars, and boats. The company also provides classic and vintage car shipping services.
We offer our customers the choice of open or enclosed auto transport methods. You do not need to worry about anything, as our licensed drivers will make sure to ship your vehicle to the desired destination safely and speedily.
Our professional staff will take care of everything from the start to the end. If you have any questions, you can quickly reach our specialists by joining the live chat on the website or calling +1(818)942-7030.
We have made it as effortless as possible to calculate the cost of transferring your vehicle by providing a shipping calculator tool on the website. It will only take a few seconds.
We are happy to say that all soldiers, returning customers, and students will get special discounts.
Facts About Idaho
Let’s look at some information about Idaho.
- Idaho’s population is 1,860,123.
- The state’s area is 83,570 square miles.
- Canada borders Idaho in the north, Montana, and Wyoming in the east, Utah, Nevada in the south, and Oregon and Washington in the west.
- The state’s name came from a Native American word meaning “the land of many waters.” The pronunciation is comparable to the state’s name.
- The nickname the Gem State may refer to the many precious metals and gems mined in the state’s mountains, including star garnet (the state gem.)
Places to Visit
Find out the top destinations in the Idaho state.
- McCall is a mountain town and is one of the famous tourist attractions. It is located on the southern shore of Payette Lake and boasts the highest average snowfall in the state.
- Shoshone Falls, which is sometimes referred to as the “Niagara of the West,” is a stunning natural beauty on the Snake River that is even higher than Niagara Falls (167 feet), at 212 feet.
- Sun Valley, located in southern Idaho, attracts skiing enthusiasts from all over the world with its beautiful winter sports facilities and excellent tourist infrastructure.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC