Arizona to Maine Car Shipping
If you want to transport your car from Arizona to Maine quickly, easily, and at affordable prices, Tempus Logix is the best choice for you. The company has been operating in the vehicle shipping industry for years and has shipped over 30,000 vehicles. We have years of experience transporting heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, and classic, vintage, military, and luxury cars. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. You will only need to trust us, and your vehicle will be perfectly delivered without you stressing about anything.
Tempus Logix works with over 25,000 professionals shipped with insurance of up to $1.000.000. We provide car shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be transported with either open or enclosed auto transport methods. Our certified drivers will pick up your car in 1 to 5 business days, but if you want to shorten the pickup timeframe, you only need to request expedited shipping. It is significant to mention that the expedited shipping fee is higher than the standard one.
Our specialists will be by your side from the start to the end. They will answer all your questions and update you on your vehicle transport. You can quickly contact them with the help of the live chat tool on our website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
With the help of the calculator tool on our website, you will only need a few seconds to know the quote for your vehicle shipping. Please note that shipping prices can change from season to season.
All soldiers, students, and loyal customers will receive significant discounts.
Engaging facts about Maine.
- Maine covers 35,385 square miles.
- The population of the state is 1,369,159.
- Maine’s official nickname is “The Pine Tree State.”
- The total distance of driving from Arizona to Maine is 2,796 miles.
Incredible places you can visit in the state.
- We recommend visiting Farnsworth Art Museum, offering collections that include some of America’s most notable late 19th- and early 20th-century landscape painters. Visitors can also see artworks by George Bellows, Rockwell Kent, John La Farge, George Inness, Childe Hassam, and maritime artist Fitz Henry Lane.
- Rockland is the following amazing spot. Its historic downtown, lined with well-preserved 19th-century brick mercantile buildings, speaks of a prosperous past. This old seaport town offers several attractions, such as Owl’s Head Light, the Owl’s Head Transportation Museum, etc.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC