Connecticut to New Hampshire Car Shipping
Tempus Logix, a certified car shipping company, will make the transfer of your vehicle from Connecticut to New Hampshire a piece of cake for you. We have been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and work with a massive network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
During many years of operating in the vehicle shipping industry, we gained tremendous experience transporting operable and inoperable vehicles such as motorcycles, boats, military, vintage, luxury and classic cars. Our customers can transfer their vehicle with open auto transport or enclosed auto transport methods. Our drivers are certified and will deliver your vehicle safely and fast.
In case of any questions, contact our professionals via live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030. They will handle everything and keep you updated from the start to the end.
Tempus Logix offers fair prices for the shipments of vehicles. To know the quote for your transfer, you should use our car shipping calculator on the website, and the cost will appear in a few seconds.
Special offers will be available for soldiers, students, and returning customers.
Facts About New Hampshire
Let’s look at some fascinating facts about New Hampshire.
- The population of New Hampshire is 1,372,203.
- The total area is 9,349 square miles.
- New Hampshire is a state in the New England region of the United States.
- Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Dover, and Rochester are the five main cities.
- It’s 185 miles from Connecticut to New Hampshire by car.
Places to Visit
Below are the top-rated attractions in the state.
- New Hampshire may have the shortest seacoast of any state, but at the same time, it suggests one of the Northeast’s favored family beach resorts. Hampton Beach has been a famous resort town for ages.
- Keene has long been a substantial commercial and cultural center that was founded in the early 1700s.
- Concord is the capital of New Hampshire. It is a fascinating place to spend some time. Its majestic State House is certainly the highlight of what is on display. Built in a Greek Revival style, the facade of the building is indeed very eye-catching.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC