Florida to Vermont Car Shipping
To transfer your vehicle from one point to the other, you will need to spend a lot of time researching and finding a reliable company that will ship your car safely, speedily, and at reasonable prices. We are happy to say that you’ve found the right one as Tempus Logix provides everything you have been looking for.
Tempus Logix is a qualified shipping company that works with more than 25,000 shippers and is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. During many years of operations, we gained expertise in transferring various vehicles such as military cars, classic cars, boats, motorcycles, and luxury cars. Our customers can pick from open or enclosed auto transport methods. All the drivers are licensed, and the shipments are protected by up to 1 million insurance.
Do not hesitate to contact our professional staff to get the answers to all your questions. Our specialists are available through live chat on our website. You can also reach them by calling at +1(818)942-7030.
Our customers can instantly calculate the cost of transferring their vehicle by using our calculator on the website.
We have fantastic news for students, loyal customers, and soldiers, as they will be provided with great offers.
Interesting facts about Vermont.
- Vermont’s population is 623,251.
- The area is 9,616 square miles.
- The state is the 6th least expansive and the 2nd least populated of U.S. states.
- Vermont is bordered on the north by Quebec, Canada, the east by New Hampshire, the south by Massachusetts, the west by New York.
- The state’s name came from the French “vert mont,” meaning “green mountain.”
Top destinations of the state.
- Church Street is only four blocks long in the heart of downtown Burlington, but it forms a broad, traffic-free space for public events and a lively street life even in Vermont’s cold winters.
- Ben & Jerry’s factory tour is a favorite experience for adults and children and is considered one of the most popular spots.
- Lake Champlain lies mainly in Vermont and attracts visitors for its entertainment, nature, and historical attractions. Its watershed covers more than 8,000 square miles.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC