Iowa to Alabama Car Shipping
You will have the most effortless vehicle shipping experience from Iowa to Alabama if you choose Tempus Logix, a licensed vehicle shipping company in the US with many years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. Our customers can easily ship heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, classic, vintage, and luxury cars with open or enclosed auto transport methods. The company has shipped over 30,000 vehicles and works with more than 25,000 professional shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Tempus Logix is connected with FMCSA and USDOT.
Our beloved customers can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles, which will be picked up by our certified drivers in 1 to 5 business days. You can also shorten the pickup timeframe by requesting expedited shipping; however, you should note that the quote for expedited shipping is higher than for standard shipping.
All our customers will receive a personalized approach from our professional customer service. We made it easier for you to contact them quickly and easily by offering a live chat tool on our website. You can also call +1(818)942-7030 if it is easier for you to communicate through calls.
In only a matter of seconds, you can estimate your shipping fee with the help of the calculator tool you can find on our website. It is significant to mention that the shipping quote can change depending on the season you ship your vehicle.
Outstanding deals will be provided to soldiers, returning customers, and students.
Let’s look through some compelling facts about Alabama.
- Although the state doesn’t have an official state nickname, it has been called “The Yellowhammer State” since the Civil War as the company of Alabama soldiers wore uniforms trimmed with yellow cloth and were nicknamed “Yellowhammers.”
- The state’s population is 5,073,187.
- Alabama covers 52,419 square miles.
- The total distance of driving from Iowa to Alabama is 918 miles.
Delightful places to visit.
- We recommend visiting The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum offering the largest motorcycle collection in the world. It is a spectacular museum, one of the most famous spots featuring an outstanding array of 1,400 motorcycles.
- Another unique place is The Birmingham Museum of Art, founded in 1951, which features 24,000 artworks across cultures and eras, from sculptures and paintings to decorative artwork, textiles, ceramics, and ritual objects.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC