Iowa to South Dakota Car Shipping
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced company to transport your vehicle from Iowa to South Dakota at reasonable prices, Tempus Logix is undoubtedly the best one. Every year, we move thousands of vehicles safely and quickly. We work with an extensive network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance.
Tempus Logix is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Our company provides services for transporting both operable and inoperable vehicles. Our customers choose from open and enclosed auto transport. We have years of experience shipping heavy equipment, boats, military cars, motorcycles, luxury, and vintage cars. The pickup of the vehicles takes between 1 to 5 days. You can also request expedited shipping which will shorten the pickup timeframe; however, the price of expedited shipping is higher than the standard one.
Significant discounts will be provided to students, soldiers, and loyal customers.
Tempus Logix offers a beneficial calculator tool on the website to help you estimate your shipping cost in a few seconds. Shipping prices can vary from season to season. Our specialists are available to assist you. They will be available through live chat on the website, or you can call +1(818)942-7030.
Amazing facts about South Dakota.
- It is bordered by Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota.
- The state’s capital is Pierre.
- South Dakota’s population is 902,542.
- The state covers 77,116 square miles.
- The state is in the Midwestern part of the US.
- South Dakota Highway 42 is a segmented state highway in southeastern South Dakota.
Top-rated attractions in the state.
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial is an amazing sculpture of the heads of four former United States presidents: Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt, carved into the granite of Mount Rushmore.
- In the Mammoth Site of Hot Springs was discovered a historic mammoth tooth in 1974. Some of the mains uncovered at the site include 61 mammoth bones, bears, short-faced oxen, llama, wolves, camels, etc. This place is the world’s largest concentration of mammoth remains and attracts scientists from around the world.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC