Kansas to Alabama Car Shipping
Vehicle shipping has never been as effortless and stress-free as it is with Tempus Logix, a certified auto shipping company. The company has been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Tempus Logix transports both operable and inoperable vehicles with open or enclosed auto transport methods. The company collaborates with more than 25,000 professional shippers with up to 1 million insurance. We are significantly experienced in shipping heavy equipment, boats, military cars, motorcycles, luxury, and classic cars. All our drivers are certified and will deliver your vehicle safely and quickly. Our specialists will work with you to plan the best date and time to pick up your car, which takes between 1 to 5 business days.
Tempus Logix offers reasonable prices for transfers, and to precisely know your shipping cost, you will only need to use the calculator on the website. The only requirement is to fill out the small form that will take you a few seconds. It is important to note that the price can fluctuate depending on the season.
Our beloved customers will always receive support and guidance from our professionals from the start to the end. You can quickly and easily contact them through live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Amazing discounts will be available for students, soldiers, and loyal customers.
You can look through the feedback given by our customers on the website and leave your own after working with us. We are looking forward to working with you.
Fascinating information about Alabama.
- The population of Alabama is 4,934,193.
- The state’s area is 52,419 square miles.
- Alabama is a state in the Southeastern region of the United States, bordered by Tennessee to the north; Georgia to the east; Florida and the Gulf of Mexico to the south; and Mississippi to the west.
- The distance of driving from Kansas to Alabama is 864 miles.
Famous spots to visit in the state.
- The city of Fairhope, located along the cliffs and shores of Mobile Bay, has a great small-town atmosphere and enough fun activities to deserve a visit.
- Cheaha State Park is nestled in the center of Alabama’s Talladega National Forest. It is a famous destination for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers.
- Decatur, located along the banks of Wheeler Lake in northern Alabama, offers wonderful attractions and activities.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC