Maine to Montana Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a top-rated auto shipping company eager to make your vehicle shipping stress-free and easy. The company has been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Although Montana is considered a challenging state to transport a vehicle because it is mountainous, Tempus Logix will complete the heavy job perfectly. Just trust us and don’t worry about anything.
Here is why you should choose Tempus Logix.
- Reasonable prices.
Tempus Logix provides a calculator tool to help you get an instant quote for your shipping. There is only one requirement to fill out the small form. Please note that the prices are not fixed and vary depending on the season.
- Secure and fast shipping.
Your car will be safely and quickly delivered to your preferred destination by our insured and certified drivers. They will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days. If you want your car to be picked up in a shorter time frame, you can request an expedited shipment. Compared to the regular shipment, the cost of the expedited shipment is higher.
- A vast network of carriers.
We work with more than 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles such as military cars, motorcycles, boats, and classic and luxury cars. We offer both open and enclosed auto transport methods.
- Caring customer service.
Don’t worry about anything, as our customer service will provide tremendous support and guidance every step of the way. You can contact them via live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
- Outstanding discounts.
We have exciting news for soldiers, students, and loyal customers as they will receive significant deals on their shipments.
Captivating information about Montana.
- The state’s population is 1,085,004.
- Montana covers 147,040 square miles.
- The first inhabitants of the area that became known as the state of Montana were Native Americans.
- It’s 2487 miles from Maine to Montana.
Best places to visit in the state.
- The Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park is the oldest and possibly the most impressive in Montana.
- Helena is the state’s capital and a hub in the center of Gold West Country. The primary attraction in the city is the Montana State Capitol Building, which is open for guided tours throughout the week.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC