Maryland to California Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a qualified vehicle shipping company that will make your vehicle shipping easy and enjoyable. We are a licensed car shipping company in the U.S. Your high expectations will be fulfilled without you worrying about anything.
Tempus Logix works with more than 25,000 carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance. Moreover, we are connected with FMCSA and USDOT. Our company is proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 30,000 vehicles, including military cars, motorcycles, boats, classic, vintage, and luxury cars with open and enclosed auto transport methods. We transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 business days.
Please note*; Tempus Logix offers amazing discounts to students, loyal customers, and soldiers.
Our website offers a car shipping calculator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. The cost of your shipment can fluctuate depending on the season. Our excellent customer service is prepared to guide you from the beginning to the end through live chat, or you can call at +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about California.
- The driving distance between Maryland to California is 2,773 miles.
- The state shares its border with Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, and Mexican states.
- U.S. Route 101, the Hollywood Freeway/Ventura Freeway, is the longest highway in California.
- The total area is 163,696 square miles.
- California’s population is 39,664,128.
- Sacramento is the capital of California.
Fantastic places to visit.
- Yosemite National Park was discovered in the 1860s by John Muir. The most attractive sights of Yosemite are Yosemite Falls, an amazing waterfall, and the sheer-faced granite mountain Half Dome. There are campgrounds and rural cabins throughout the park for those who prefer camping.
- Santa Barbara, a dreamy seaside city in California, is a place for relaxation, pampering, and sunbathing. It is surrounded by dense gardens, with Old Mission Santa Barbara as the “Queen of the Missions” and the Santa Ynez Mountains as a backdrop. The Mission is open every day for self-guided tours of the Sacred Garden, the Mission church, and the museum.
Your satisfaction is our priority. We are looking forward to working with you.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC