Michigan to Utah Car Shipping
Do you think vehicle transport is challenging, stressful, and expensive? Luckily, Tempus Logix is here to make your vehicle transport stress-free, easy, safe, and affordable. Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company in the US bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with a vast network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance and have transported more than 30,000 vehicles with open and enclosed auto transport methods.
We offer vehicle shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles, and our customers can transport heavy equipment, motorcycles, military cars, boats, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars. Don’t worry about the safety of your vehicle, as all the drivers we work with are certified and will perfectly complete the job. Your vehicle will be picked up within 1 to 5 business days, but if you want to shorten the pickup timeframe, you can request expedited shipping. It is significant to mention that the price of expedited shipping is higher than the standard one.
Our beloved customers will receive guidance and assistance from our professional staff from the beginning to the end. You can join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030 to receive answers to all your questions and be updated on your vehicle transport.
You will be able to estimate the quote for your vehicle shipping within a few seconds with the help of the calculator provided on our website. You should only fill out the small form provided. Please note that the quotes for shipping are not fixed and can vary from season to season.
Tempus Logix will provide special discounts to soldiers, loyal customers, and students.
Captivating information about Utah.
- The state got its name from the Native American tribe (Ute).
- The state’s capital is Salt Lake City.
- The population of Utah is 3,363,182.
- The state covers 84,899 square miles.
Delightful places to visit.
- An ideal spot for adventure-seeking visitors is Buckskin Gulch, considered the world’s longest slot canyon. It is full of twisting, narrow corridors, which is why the place is viewed as a challenge for climbing and hiking lovers.
- A popular place for fishing, camping, and kayaking is Mirror Lake, a 22-acre lake offering clear waters at the base of the towering 12,000 ft tall Bald Mountain. Several hiking trails are available for hiking enthusiasts.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC