New Hampshire to Maine Car Shipping
You can securely and speedily transport your vehicle from New Hampshire to Maine if you choose Tempus Logix. Our company has many years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry and is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We will make your vehicle shipping stress free and easy.
We provide an option to choose between open or enclosed auto transport methods. If you want to transport your inoperable vehicle, there is no need to worry as we transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. Vehicle pickup will take between 1 to 5 days. We are a certified vehicle shipping company engaged in transporting motorcycles, military cars, heavy equipment, boats, classic, luxury, and vintage cars.
Please note*; Tempus Logix has fantastic news for soldiers, students, and loyal customers as they will receive outstanding offers.
It is essential to mention that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season. Our website offers a car shipping calculator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. If you have any questions, our specialists will always be ready to assist through the whole process. To contact our staff, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Adorable information about Maine.
- In Maine, the longest state highway is SR 11.
- Maine’s population is 1.37 million.
- The state shares its border with the Atlantic Ocean, Canadian provinces, and New Hampshire.
- The total area is 35,385 square miles.
- The driving distance from New Hampshire to Maine equals 95 miles.
Top-rated attractions to visit.
- Farnsworth Craftsmanship Museum’s collections incorporate a few of America’s most noticeable late 19th- and early 20th-century scene painters. Besides the earliest known work by Thomas Cole, you’ll see depictions by George Bellows, Rockwell Kent, John La Farge, George Inness, Childe Hassam, and sea artist Fitz Henry Lane.
- On the location of a 19th-century shipyard, the Maine Maritime Gallery preserves and interprets Maine’s marine, shipbuilding, and lobster legacy. At the side of the broad collection of artifacts and materials that make up shows on everything from the clipper ships and lighthouses to maritime art, the 20-acre campus incorporates a metal forger shop, a hands-on lobster show, and more than 140 Maine-built or Maine-related pontoons. Among these is a collectible birchbark canoe.
- The wonderful collections of the Portland Gallery of Art go distant past the anticipated works of those specialists who lived and painted here — artists such as Winslow Homer, Rockwell Kent, and the Wyeths. Among the more than 18,000 fine and enhancing art pieces dating from the 1700s onwards are works by Gilbert Stuart, Monet, Joshua Reynolds, Degas, Picasso, Warhol, Sargent, Whistler, George Howls, Alexander Calder, and Edward Hopper.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC