New York to Connecticut Car Shipping
Do you want to transport your car from New York to Connecticut, but the amount of work seems heavy? Luckily, Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company that will perfectly complete all the work without you worrying about anything.
The company has been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Advantages of Tempus Logix
- Reasonable Prices
You can find an easy-to-use calculator on our website that will allow you to know the quote for your shipping in a few seconds. It should be noted that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season.
- Professional Customer Service.
Our customers will always receive massive support and guidance from our specialists throughout the whole process. We offer a live chat tool to help you contact our specialists quickly. You can also call us at +1(818)942-7030.
- Fast and Safe Delivery.
Our drivers are certified and insured and will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days. You can request expedited shipping if you want your car to be picked up in a shorter time frame. It is essential to mention that the cost of expedited shipment is higher than the one for the usual timeframe.
- A Vast Network of Carriers.
The company collaborates with more than 25,000 trustworthy carriers with up to 1 million insurance that offers years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 20,000 vehicles, including boats, military cars, motorcycles, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars. The company provides its customers with open and enclosed auto transport with professional approaches
- Amazing Discounts.
Tempus Logix will provide fantastic discounts to soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Facts About Connecticut
Here are some engaging facts about our destination.
- The state’s population is 3,552,821.
- Connecticut covers 5,543 square miles.
- Connecticut is in the New England district of the United States.
- The five most prominent cities in the state are Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Hartford, and Waterbury.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some of the most popular tourist attractions in the state.
- Greenwich is one of the best places to visit. Established in the 17th century, Greenwich is a delightful, cultured town on the coast of Long Island Sound.
- Wadsworth Falls State Park is a popular park stretching across Middletown and Middlefield in Connecticut. This park is home to incredible hiking and mountain biking paths.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC