Oregon to Florida Car Shipping
Many people who want to move their vehicles from state to state have no experience transporting cars. Tempus Logix is ready to solve your vehicle shipping troubles without you doing anything. Our company guarantees that your vehicle will arrive at your preferred destination in the same condition. Tempus Logix is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Our company works with a big connection of carries that offer up to 1 million insurance.
Our company provides our customers with open and enclosed auto transport methods. The company offers professional approaches and affordable pricing. We guarantee fast and quick delivery of operable and inoperable vehicles. Tempus Logix is an expert in transporting various vehicles such as boats, motorcycles, military, luxury, classic and vintage cars. Our drivers are certified; they will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days. Please take into consideration that the prices of shipping can change depending on the season.
Please note*; our company provides discounts on car delivery for students, loyal customers and soldiers.
We made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds by providing a car shipping calculator on the website. To get massive support from our professional customer service and all the answers to your questions, you can contact our experts via live chat on the website or by calling at +1(818)942-7030. They will be available to assist you every step of the way.
Here is helpful information about Florida.
- The driving distance from Oregon to Florida is equal to 3,029 miles.
- Florida’s population is 22,177,997.
- The state’s area is 65,758 square miles.
- The state shares its border with Alabama, Georgia, Bahamas, the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean, etc.
- In Florida, the longest interstate highway is I-75.
Attractive places to visit.
- Orlando is home to internationally known theme parks like Universal Studios, Walt Disney, and SeaWorld.Visitors can also find other large-themed water parks, like Discovery Cove, Volcano Bay, and Typhoon Lagoon.
- The next spot is St. Augustine, the oldest city in the U.S. There are unique colonial architecture and old homes that line the historic center’s streets. Florida’s most significant historical attractions are the Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum, and the Castillo de San Marcos.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC