Utah to Rhode Island Car Shipping
Do you want to transport your vehicle effortlessly from Utah to Rhode Island? You’ve found the best vehicle shipping company that will ship your car safely, fastly, and at fair prices.
Tempus Logix is a certified car shipping company in the US bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with over 25,000 trustworthy carriers with up to 1 million insurance experts in shipping heavy equipment, motorcycles, military cars, boats, classic and luxury cars with open or enclosed trailers. The company offers car shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles. For your peace of mind, all the drivers we work with are certified and will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days.
Our beloved customers will be supported and guided by our professional customer service from the beginning to the end. You can find a live chat tool on our website to help you quickly and easily contact our specialists. You can also reach them by calling +1(818)942-7030.
We value your time, and that’s why we offer a calculator on the website that will show the quote for your shipping in a few seconds. Please note that the prices can change depending on which season you decide to transport your vehicle.
Tempus Logix will offer unique discount packages to soldiers, students, and returning customers.
Impressive facts about Rhode Island.
- The state’s population is 1,061,509.
- Rhode Island covers 1,214 square miles.
- Roger Williams founded Rhode Island in 1636.
- It’s 2,388.9 miles from Utah to Rhode Island.
Exciting places to visit.
- Providence is the capital of Rhode Island, offering visitors small-town charm combined with big-city culture and sophistication. You can take an East Side Walking Tour to explore several historical attractions, such as the Rhode Island State House on Capitol Hill and the Old Brick School House.
- Historic Federal Hill forms Providence’s heart and soul, reflecting the rich history and culture of the Italian settlers who settled in the area in the late 1800s. You can explore this bustling and vibrant “Little Italy” on foot, visiting unique Italian bakeries, food stores, and boutiques.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC