Washington to Mississippi Car Shipping
Vehicle shipping from one state to another is often challenging and requires a lot of experience, time, and energy. Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company in the U.S. that is ready to take all the responsibility for your vehicle shipping. The company is connected with FMCSA and USDOT and has been trusted with transporting over 30,000 vehicles. We will ship your car safely, quickly, and at reasonable prices. Trust us, and we will make your vehicle shipping easy and stress-free.
Tempus Logix collaborates with a massive network of shippers with up to $1.000.000 insurance. Our customers can ship both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be transported with open or enclosed auto transport methods. You can ship heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, and classic, vintage, luxury, and military cars. Our certified drivers will pick up your vehicle in 1 to 5 business days in case of expedited shipping, but if you request expedited shipping, the pickup timeframe will become shorter. It is important to note that the expedited shipping fee is higher than the usual timeframe.
Our specialists will be by your side from the beginning to the end. You can easily reach them with the help of the live chat tool on our website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
You can know the price of your shipping in a matter of seconds with the help of the calculator tool on our website. The only requirement is to fill out the small form. The shipping price can change depending on which season you decide to ship your vehicle.
Soldiers, students, and returning customers will receive significant discounts.
Notable facts about Mississippi.
- Mississippi covers 48,430 square miles.
- The population of the state is 2,960,075.
- Mississippi is a southern U.S. state.
- The total distance of driving from Washington to Mississippi is 2,430 miles.
Unique places to visit.
- Arkabutla Lake is a recommended spot to visit, located in northern Mississippi. It is a beautiful and remote location for a relaxing getaway into nature. The spot has trails around its shores for hiking and biking, a beach for sunbathing, swimming, and picnics, and a fishing pier.
- The following amazing place to visit is Cleveland, Mississippi, a charming small town with a history in the railroad industry. If you are a music lover, you should check out the GRAMMY Museum in Cleveland, which celebrates artists and musicians from Mississippi.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC