West Virginia to Alabama Car Shipping
Your vehicle is one of your most expensive assets, and transporting it from one state to another securely is challenging. You will not have to face any challenges if you choose Tempus Logix, a certified car shipping company. Tempus Logix has been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
We will perfectly complete the job whether the vehicle is operable, inoperable, large, or small. The company works with a vast network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance experts in transporting motorcycles, military cars, boats, heavy equipment, and luxury and vintage cars. Our customers choose whether to ship their operable or inoperable vehicles with open or enclosed auto transport methods. The pickup will occur within 1 to 5 business days by our certified and insured drivers. You can also request expedited shipping which will make the pickup timeframe shorter. Please note that the price for expedited shipping is higher compared to standard shipping.
With the help of the calculator tool provided on the website, you can estimate the quote for your shipping within a few seconds. There is only one requirement to fill out the small form provided. It is significant to mention that shipping prices are not fixed and can change depending on the season.
Our staff is professionally trained to provide assistance and guidance throughout the whole process. You can quickly and easily contact our specialists through live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Tempus Logix will provide significant deals to soldiers, returning customers, and students.
Let’s look at some amazing facts about Alabama.
- Alabama’s population is 4,934,193.
- The state covers 52,419 square miles.
- The state doesn’t have an official nickname, but the state has unofficial nicknames such as Yellowhammer state after the state bird, the Heart of Dixie, and the Cotton State.
- It was the first state that announced Christmas as a legal holiday.
Fun places to visit.
- Mobile, the state’s only saltwater port and the third-largest city is located at Mobile Bay’s head. The city offers many museums, art galleries, a professional symphony, ballet, and opera.
- One of the best places to visit in the state is Orange Beach, a resort city on Alabama’s Gulf Coast border with Florida. It’s a perfect spot to relax and to do dolphin spotting.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC