Maryland to Delaware Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company that is equipped with everything to ship your car safely, quickly, and at reasonable prices. The company works with an extensive network of carriers that provide up to 1 million insurance. We are bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We have many years of experience in military car shipping, heavy equipment transport, motorcycle shipping, boat transportation, luxury and vintage car transport. Our customers can choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods.
Our specialists will be available to help from the start to the end. You can communicate with them through live chat on the website or call at +1(818)942-7030.
To estimate the cost of your transfer, you only need to use our calculator tool provided on the website that will show the price within a few seconds.
If you are a student, loyal customer, and soldier, you will get great offers. Moreover, if you want to transfer two vehicles simultaneously on the same route, you will also get special discounts.
Facts About Delaware
Here are some interesting facts about Delaware, also called the First State:
- Delaware is a small northeastern state that was one of the original 13 colonies. As the first state to approve the United States Constitution, it has a rich history and is home to many historical landmarks.
- The population of Delaware is 990,334.
- The state’s area is 1,948 square miles.
- Delaware is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, Delaware Bay, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.
- It’s 92 miles from Delaware to Maryland by car.
- Delaware’s climate is moderate year-round. In the summer months, the average temperature is 74.3° degrees. Snowfall is heaviest in February and March.
Places to Visit
Let’s look at the famous tourist attractions in the state.
- Cape Henlopen State Park is perfect for anyone looking to do amazing activities in Delaware. The park offers sandy beaches, nature paths, etc.
- Dover is the capital of Delaware and is home to some of the most exciting places to see in Delaware.
- The Old State House constructed in 1787 is a two-story brick structure in Dover that plays a vital role in Delaware’s history.
- Georgetown is located in the south-central part of Delaware. It has a diverse blend of wonders that make it one of Delaware’s most exciting places to travel.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC