Nevada to Arkansas Car Shipping
If you are looking for a reliable company that will transport your vehicle from state to state securely, quickly, and at the same time at reasonable prices, we are happy to say that you have found the best vehicle shipping company. Our company will provide transport safely and efficiently at an affordable price for our customers.
Tempus Logix is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and works with a massive carrier network that provides up to 1 million insurance. Our company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We are considerably experienced in heavy equipment transport, motorcycle shipping, military car shipping, classic and luxury car transport, and also boat transportation. It is important to note that the price can change due to the season.
Please note*; students, soldiers, and loyal customers will get amazing discounts from Tempus Logix.
Our calculator tool on the website will estimate the quote for your transport within a few seconds. You can use our live chat to contact our professional customer service that will assist and guide you every step of the way. If it is more convenient for you to communicate through calls, you can call +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Arkansas
Here is some helpful information about our destination.
- Arkansas is a Southcentral state in the United States.
- Arkansas’s population is 3 million.
- In Arkansas, the longest route is U.S. Route 67 (296.95 miles) from Texarkana to Missouri.
- In Arkansas, the capital city is Little Rock.
- The driving distance from Nevada to Arkansas is equal to 1,674 miles.
- In Arkansas, the climate is hot, humid summers and slightly drier, mild to cool winters. In summer, the daily high temperatures average around 93 °F, with lows around 73 °F. In winter, highs are around 51 °F and lows around 32 °F.
Places to Visit
Below are some interesting places to visit in the state.
- The Clinton Presidential Center stands on the edge of the Arkansas River in Little Rock, encompassed by a 28-acre open stop. It serves as a presidential library and gallery and a periodic setting for neighborhood occasions.
- This exhibition hall in northwest Arkansas was established in 2011 by Alice Walton and the Walton Foundation. Featuring one of the biggest collections of American art under one roof, the transitory and changeless shows span the final five decades of American art.
- Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs is an interestingly planned glass and wood structure found in a lovely characteristic forest setting. The tall glass dividers see out on the encompassing forest, giving the feeling of being right within the woods.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC