Connecticut to Delaware Car Shipping
Are you worried and stressed about transporting your vehicle from Connecticut to Delaware? Tempus Logix is a brokerage company in the vehicle shipping industry licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT that is ready to take all the responsibility for your shipping. We have been operating in the vehicle shipping industry for years and have been trusted with transporting over 30,000 vehicles. Trust us, and we will meet your high expectations. We will ship your car securely, quickly, and at fair prices.
The company works with an extensive network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance and years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. We provide car shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, classic, vintage, military, and luxury cars. Our certified drivers will pick up your vehicle in 1 to 5 business days and ship it quickly and safely with open or enclosed auto transport methods. To reduce the pickup time frame, you only need to request expedited shipping; however, you should note that compared to standard shipping, the fee for expedited shipping is higher.
Our specialists will be by your side from the start to the end, answering all your questions and updating you on your vehicle transport. To quickly and easily reach them, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
To get an instant quote for your shipping, use the useful calculator tool on our website. It is essential to mention that the shipping fees can vary from season to season.
If you are a soldier, student, or loyal customer, we have exciting news: you will receive outstanding discounts.
Fascinating information about Delaware.
- Delaware is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US.
- The state covers 1,982 square miles.
- The population of the state is 1,008,350.
- The state’s nickname is “The First State.”
Incredible places you can visit.
- We recommend visiting Delaware City, which is filled with various attractions and local restaurants featuring regional cuisine. It will keep you entertained, especially if you visit Fort DuPont State Park, which was used as a military base from the Civil War until World War II, in conjunction with two other bases in the area.
- The next recommended spot is Newark, the third largest city in the state, home to the University of Delaware. You will find more than 17 miles of hiking and biking trails and a total of 33 parks.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC