Connecticut to New York Car Shipping
Are you facing some challenges in shipping your vehicle from Connecticut to New York? Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company in the US connected with FMCSA and USDOT, ready to complete all the heavy work for you. We have been in the vehicle shipping industry for years and have considerable experience transporting heavy equipment, boats, motorcycles, and military, classic, vintage, and luxury cars. We are proud to have been trusted with shipping over 30,000 vehicles with open and enclosed auto transport methods.
Tempus Logix collaborates with a massive network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance, operating in the vehicle shipping industry for years. You can be sure that your vehicle will be in safe hands from the start to the end. All the drivers we collaborate with are certified, will pick up your car in 1 to 5 business days, and deliver securely and quickly. You can also shorten the pickup timeframe by requesting expedited shipping; however, you should note that compared to the usual timeframe, the price of expedited shipping is higher.
In case of additional questions, our specialists are enthusiastic about assisting you throughout the process. To easily contact them, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030, and you will receive answers to all your questions.
You only need a few seconds to know the quote for your shipping, as you can find a handy calculator tool on our website. The tool is quick and easy to use. The price of the shipping can change from one season to another.
You will receive significant discounts if you are a student, soldier, or loyal customer.
Compelling facts about New York.
- New York covers 54,555 square miles.
- The state’s population is 8,930,002.
- The state is bordered by Canada, Lake Ontario, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the Atlantic Ocean, Lake Erie, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
- The total distance of driving from Connecticut to New York is 181 miles.
These are delightful places to visit.
- Coney Island is a fantastic place to visit, offering many attractions. One of them is the Coney Island Cyclone, a classic wooden roller coaster that began operating in 1927 and can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour.
- Greenwich is an amazing neighborhood to explore. The leafy streets lined with 19th-century brownstone homes are the real attraction. Also, you can find many cafes and bars that were the favorites of famous authors, including James Baldwin, Jack Kerouac, and William S Burroughs.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC