Delaware to Rhode Island Car Shipping
Tempus Logix has been working hard to provide the best auto shipping services for many years. The company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We will perfectly complete the job whether the vehicle is operable, inoperable, large, or small. Your vehicle will be in good hands from the start to the end.
The company collaborates with more than 25,000 trustworthy carriers that offer years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 20,000 vehicles, including boats, military cars, motorcycles, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars with open or enclosed auto transport methods. Before pickup, you will hear from the auto transport carrier assigned to your vehicle at the time of dispatch. They will collaborate with you to schedule the final date and time to pick up your car from your preferred destination.
Please note*; all students and soldiers will have an opportunity to receive special discounts.
We made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds using a car shipping calculator on the website. You can book your shipping online 24/7. If you have any additional questions, you can always ask our professionals, who will guide and help you every step of the way via live chat, or you can call customer service directly by number +1(818)942-7030.
Let’s look at some helpful information about our destination.
- The driving distance from Delaware to Rhode Island is equal to 326 miles.
- The state’s population is 1,061,509.
- Rhode Island covers 1,214 square miles.
- Rhode Island’s capital city is Providence.
- Route 138 is a State Highway running 48.3 miles in Rhode Island. It is the longest state-numbered route in Rhode Island and the second-longest highway after U.S. 1.
- In Rhode Island, winters are cold, the temperature ranging from 21 to 36°F. Summer temperatures average between 63 to 81°F.
Attractive places to visit
- The Museum of Art at the Rhode Island School is noteworthy for the stunning numbers of its collections and their breadth of scope. The verifiable and modern materials and dress collection alone sums up more than 26,000 objects, from old Egyptian clothing parts and Elizabethan needlework to 20th-century American designers and Japanese Noh theater robes.
- Overlooking Narragansett Bay, Blithewold was built-in 1908 for Augustus Van Wickle and resembled a 17th-century English U.S. manor. Its forty-five rooms are provided much as they were while the family lived here and adorned with their collections of Baccarat crystal, Gorham silver, more than 30 sets of lovely china, several Tiffany lamps, and dolls, alongside items accrued in their travels.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC