Indiana to New Mexico Car Shipping
You don’t need to spend additional time researching a reliable car shipping company because you have already found the best one. Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company in the U.S. bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Just trust us, and we will do all the heavy work of transferring your vehicle safely, quickly, and at affordable prices.
Tempus Logix works with more than 25,000 carrier networks with up to 1 million insurance. We have many years of experience in long-distance vehicle shipping. We are proud to say that we were trusted with transferring more than 10,000 vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, military, vintage, and classic cars. Our customers can choose to ship their vehicle with open auto transport or enclosed auto transport methods.
We value your time; that is why we offer easy and quick tools to use on our website. You can use our car shipping calculator to estimate the quote for your transfer within seconds. Also, live chat will be available if you want to contact our professional staff, or you can reach them by calling at +1(818)942-7030.
A special discounting system will be available for students, loyal customers, and soldiers. The company will provide additional offers to customers who want to transfer two vehicles simultaneously on the same route.
Facts About New Mexico
Find out some interesting facts about our destination.
- New Mexico’s population is 2,105,005.
- New Mexico covers 121,598 square miles, making it the 5th largest of the states.
- Colorado borders New Mexico in the north, Oklahoma and Texas in the east, Mexico in the south, and Arizona in the west. Its northwest corner touches Arizona, Utah, and Colorado, which creates the only spot where four states meet.
- The nickname for New Mexico is “The Land of Enchantment” because of New Mexico’s picturesque beauty and rich history.
- During summer, temperatures often exceed 100°F at elevations below 5,000ft, but winter temperatures will often dip to freezing.
Places to Visit
Let’s go through some of the most popular tourist attractions.
- White Sands National Monument is one of the most incredible landscapes in the state, located in the south of New Mexico.
- Albuquerque hosts the world’s largest hot air balloon festival every autumn, drawing crowds of more than 80,000 people.
- Bandelier National Monument is a 33,677-acre preserve encompassing some of the state’s most picturesque volcanic landscapes and archaeological ruins.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC