Iowa to Arizona Car Shipping
If you are facing difficulties with shipping your vehicle from Iowa to Arizona, there is no need to worry, as Tempus Logix, a licensed car shipping company, is here to complete the job perfectly. Tempus Logix is bonded with FMCSA, and USDOT and has been in the vehicle shipping industry for years. We ship both operable and inoperable vehicles and have been trusted with shipping over 30,000 vehicles.
Here is why you should choose Tempus Logix.
- An enormous shipper network.
We collaborate with over 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance, experts in shipping heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, classic, vintage, military, and luxury cars.
- Safe and rapid car delivery.
All the drivers Tempus Logix works with are certified, will pick up your car in 1 to 5 business days, and will ship securely and quickly. You can also request expedited shipping that will shorten the pickup timeframe; however, compared to the standard one, the price of expedited shipping is higher.
- Reasonable prices.
Our customers will get an instant quote for their vehicle shipping with the help of the calculator tool on our website. You only need to fill out the small form. It is important to mention that shipping prices can fluctuate depending on the season.
- Caring staff.
Our professionals will be available to support and guide you from the beginning to the end. You can quickly and easily contact them by joining the live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
- Outstanding deals.
All soldiers, students, and loyal customers will receive special discounts.
Engrossing facts about Arizona.
- Arizona is a southwestern U.S. state.
- The state’s total area is 113,990 square miles.
- The population of the state is 7,303,398.
- The total distance of driving from Iowa to Arizona is 1,397 miles.
Beautiful places to visit.
- We recommend visiting Flagstaff, a city encompassed by mountainous terrain, and the Coconino National Forest in north-central Arizona. The summer temperatures are mild and excellent for hiking and biking. When the weather turns cold, winter sports lovers head to the Arizona Snowbowl resort for skiing, snowboarding, ski biking, etc.
- Petrified Forest National Park is a glorious spot to visit. The park covers over 200,000 acres and is situated within the more immense Painted Desert. The most popular activity is hiking; however, on paved park roads, bicycles and e-bikes are permitted as well.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC