Iowa to Florida Car Shipping
Vehicle transportation is usually overwhelming and stressful, especially if you don’t have experience. Tempus Logix is here to make your vehicle shipping easy, stress-free, safe, quick, and affordable. We are experts in the field, have been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years, and have transported over 30,000 vehicles. Tempus Logix is boned with FMCSA and USDOT and works with a massive network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Just trust us, and we will perfectly complete your vehicle delivery.
Tempus Logix is perfect for people who want to ship heavy equipment, boats, motorcycles, and military, classic, vintage, and luxury cars. The operable or inoperable vehicles are transported by either open or enclosed auto transport methods. Our certified drivers will pick up your vehicle in 1 to 5 business days and deliver it fastly and securely. You can also request expedited shipping which will shorten the pickup timeframe. It should be noted that compared to standard shipping, the fee for expedited shipping is higher.
In a matter of seconds, you can estimate your shipping with the help of the calculator tool you can find on our website. You will only need to fill out the small form, and the cost will appear. Shipping prices can change depending on the season.
Our beloved customers will always receive a personalized approach from our customer service. You can easily reach them by joining the live chat on the website or calling +1(818)942-7030, and you will receive answers to all your questions.
Special discounts will be available for soldiers, loyal customers, and students.
Compelling facts about Florida.
- The state’s population is 22,177,997.
- Florida covers 65,758 square miles.
- The longest interstate highway is I-75(470.678 miles).
- The total distance of driving from Iowa to Florida is 1,390 miles.
Wonderful places to visit.
- One of the most popular small towns in the state is Mount Dora offering plenty of exploration opportunities. Visitors will find vintage clapboard houses, antique shops, delightful cafes, etc.
- We also recommend visiting Amelia Island, an island full of Southern charm and pristine landscapes. You will find a delightful mixture of Spanish moss and a pristine beach that creates unlimited opportunities for water activities.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC