Michigan to New Hampshire Car Shipping
It isn’t easy to transfer a vehicle from point A to B, and it requires a lot of time and energy. Tempus Logix is an auto transport company that will make the shipping of your car easy peasy for you. The company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Tempus Logix offers transfer with quality and safety.
The company works with more than 25,000 professional carriers with up to 1 million insurance. We have many years of experience transferring motorcycles, military cars, boats, luxury, and vintage cars. There is a choice to ship your vehicle with open or enclosed trailers.
Our customers will be guided and supported by our specialists throughout the whole process. The fastest and easiest way to contact our professionals is to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
The car shipping calculator tool on the website will show the cost of your vehicle transfer within seconds. So, you don’t need to spend a lot of time. We also offer a motorcycle shipping cost estimator.
If our customers want to transfer two vehicles simultaneously on the same route, a discounting system will be available. Also, all the returning customers, soldiers, and students will receive outstanding offers.
Facts About New Hampshire
Here are some captivating facts about New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire’s population is 1,372,203.
- The state’s total area is 9,349 square miles.
- The state is bordered to the north and northwest by the Québec province of Canada, by Maine in the east, and Massachusetts to the south.
- New Hampshire experiences a humid continental climate with warm, humid summers and long, cold, and snowy winters.
- New Hampshire was named after the county of Hampshire in England. The English county of Hampshire’s name came from an old English word, “Hamtun.” Hamtun can be translated to “village-town.”
- The longest state highway is NH 16, which runs for 154.771 miles.
Places to Visit
Let’s look at some famous spots to visit in the state.
- In Franconia Notch State Park, the Flume Gorge is an 800-foot-long crack in the rock at the base of Mount Liberty. Its walls rise 70 to 80 feet above the brook that flows through it, and you can follow it on a boardwalk just feet above the water.
- The world’s most climbed mountain , Monadnock, owes its popularity to several factors: You can climb it quickly in a day. It is an easy day trip from the Boston area.
- North Conway was one of the first ski resorts in America and is still a major ski destination.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC