Montana to California Car Shipping
To ship your vehicle effortlessly, securely, and quickly without any challenges, you only need to trust Tempus Logix with the job. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT and has shipped over 30,000 vehicles. The company is licensed and is considerably experienced in shipping motorcycles, heavy equipment, boats, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars. Trust us, and don’t worry about anything, as we will complete your vehicle delivery perfectly.
You can ship both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be picked up by our certified drivers in 1 to 5 business days and shipped with either open or enclosed auto transport methods. You can also shorten the pickup timeframe by requesting expedited shipping; however, it is important to mention that the quote for expedited shipping is higher than the usual timeframe. Tempus Logix collaborates with a massive network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance so you can be sure your vehicle will be in safe hands.
To receive support and guidance from our amazing customer service, you can quickly join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030, and you will receive answers to all your questions.
You can get an instant quote for your shipping without much effort as we provide an easy-to-use calculator tool on our website. By filling out the small form, you can know your shipping cost in a few seconds. Depending on which season you decide to ship your vehicle, the quote for your shipping can change.
Special discounts will be provided to soldiers, loyal customers, and students.
Entertaining information about California.
- The state’s total area is 163,696 square miles.
- Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, and Fresno are the five largest cities.
- The state’s population is 39,995,077.
- The total distance of driving from Montana to California is 1,365 miles.
Amusing places to visit.
- One of the most visited cities is San Diego. It is considered one of the best places for authentic Mexican food as it is close to the Mexican Border. Visitors can also Sunbathe at La Jolla Beach, catch some waves in Oceanside, or dine at luxurious restaurants such as Addison Restaurant.
- We also recommend visiting Disneyland, the main amusement park in the US and a perfect spot for guests of all ages. The park offers rides and games for everyone. Besides the rides, the visitors can enjoy delicious food and desserts throughout the park.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC