Nevada to Delaware Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a reliable auto transport company that will make the transport of your vehicle easy and comfortable. Tempus Logix is experienced in transferring heavy equipment, motorcycles, military cars, luxury, and vintage cars and also boats. There is an option to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods. Moreover, our car shipping cost calculator on the website will estimate the quote for your transport within a few seconds. We also offer a motorcycle shipping cost estimator.
The company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and works with a massive carrier network that provides up to 1 million insurance. We are bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
You can book your shipping online. Furthermore, for any questions, our professional staff is always ready to assist from the start to the end. The foremost helpful way to reach them is through live chat on the website or by calling at +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Delaware
Here is some interesting information about our destination.
- Delaware is in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
- The driving distance from Nevada to Delaware is equal to 2,582 miles.
- Delaware’s population is 994,735.
- The state shares its border with Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- In Delaware, the longest highway is US 13 (103.33 miles).
- Delaware’s climate is moderate year-round. The temperatures across the State range from 54.0 ° F to 58.1 ° F.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some adorable places to visit in the state.
- Built within the early 1900s, Nemours Mansion in Wilmington was a blessing from Alfred du Pont to his spouse, Alicia. This wonderful 77-room domestic is complemented by similarly impressive gardens, the biggest formal French gardens in North America.
- Established by Henry Francis du Pont is unordinary as a historical center since it was built as an exhibit for his collections of invaluable collectibles and art and as a place to utilize and engage family and friends. The 175 rooms were outlined to be as generally precise as conceivable, with collectible furniture, embroidery, materials, silver, glass, works of art, prints, and ceramics suitable to particular periods.
- Located in Wilmington, the Delaware Art Museum’s collection centers on American Art of the 19th through the 21st centuries and English Pre-Raphaelite art of the mid-19th century. The museum is particularly known for the chief collection of the works and papers of American artist Howard Pyle, who outlined books by Mark Twain and Robert Lewis Stevenson.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC