North Carolina to Idaho Car Shipping
Tempus Logix will make North Carolina to Idaho Car Shipping as enjoyable as possible. Your high expectations will be fulfilled without you worrying about anything throughout the whole process. We are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Our company works with a massive connection of carriers that offer up to $1.000.000 insurance. You can ship both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be transported with open or enclosed auto transport methods. Our drivers are certified; they will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days. If you request expedited shipping, the timeframe will be shortened. The cost of the expedited shipment is higher than the one for the usual timeframe.
We are proud to have been trusted with shipping over 30,000 vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, and vintage, military, classic, and luxury cars. We made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds using a car shipping calculator on the website. The shipping prices can change depending on the season.
Our professional customer service will provide massive support throughout the whole process. You can contact our specialists via live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Tempus Logix will provide special discounts if you are a student, soldier, or loyal customer.
Adorable information about Idaho.
- The driving distance from North Carolina to Idaho equals 2,335 miles.
- Idaho’s population is 1,896,652.
- The state shares its border with Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, etc.
- Boise is the capital city of Idaho.
- The total area is 83,569 square miles.
- The I-84 is the longest Interstate highway in Idaho.
Interesting places to visit.
- We recommend you visit Sun Valley Resort, located in southern Idaho. It is a fantastic place for winter sports lovers. Dollar Mountain and Bald Mountain provide downhill skiing for all levels. The resort attracts mountain bikers, hikers, and other outdoor adventurers.
- The following interesting spot is Sawtooth National Recreation Area. The place offers 40 peaks over 10,000 feet and more than 700 miles of hiking and equestrian trails. Other famous forms of recreation include mountain fishing, biking during the summer, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing throughout the cold months.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC