Pennsylvania to Florida Car Shipping
Tempus Logix has been working hard to provide the best auto shipping services for many years. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with more than 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Tempus Logix provides an option to choose from open and enclosed auto transport methods.
We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 30,000 vehicles, including military cars, motorcycles, boats, classic, vintage, and luxury cars. We provide vehicle shipping service for both operable and inoperable vehicles. All the drivers we work with are certified and will pick up your car within 1 to 5 business days. Our beloved customers can also request expedited shipping to shorten the pickup timeframe. However, it is important to note that the expedited shipping fee is higher than standard shipping.
All soldiers, students, and returning customers will get fantastic discount packages from Tempus Logix.
In a few seconds, you can estimate the cost of your shipping with the help of an easy-to-use calculator tool on our website. It is essential to note that shipping prices are not fixed and can change depending on the season. If you have any additional questions, our specialists will be enthusiastic about assisting you throughout the whole process. To contact our staff, you can join the live chat on the website or call us at +1(818)942-7030.
Captivating information about Florida.
- The driving distance from Pennsylvania to Florida is 1,068 miles.
- The shortest interstate is I-395, extending just 1.292 miles.
- In Florida, the climate is subtropical, with mild winters and hot, sunny summers.
- Florida’s area is 65,758 square miles.
- Florida’s population is 22,085,563.
Delightful places to visit in Florida.
- One of the top-rated attractions in Florida is Gatorland, home to hundreds of crocodiles, alligators, and similar reptiles. You can have an exciting time by taking interesting tours.
- The next spot is Dry Tortugas National Park. This place is one of the most attractive places in Florida, discovered in 1513. Originally consisting mainly of coral, saltwater, and sea turtles, the Dry Tortugas soon became a common spot for merchants and explorers. Now The Dry Tortugas is a large national park that can be visited via boat and seaplane.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC