South Dakota to Arizona Car Shipping
If you need to ship your car from South Dakota to Arizona safely, quickly, and at affordable prices, Tempus Logix is the best choice for you. Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company in the US bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. The company has been in the vehicle shipping industry for years and has shipped over 30,000 vehicles with open or enclosed auto transport methods. We work with a massive network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance. Just trust us, and we will perfectly transport your vehicle without difficulties.
We provide vehicle shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, classic, military, vintage, and luxury cars. The pickup takes between 1 to 5 business days which our certified drivers will complete. If you want to shorten the pickup timeframe, you only need to request expedited shipping; however, you should note that compared to standard shipping, the fee for expedited shipping is higher.
Our specialists will be by your side from the start to the end. They will answer all your questions and update you on your vehicle transport. To easily reach them, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
You can get an instant quote for your vehicle shipping with the help of the calculator tool on our website. You should only fill out the small form, which will take a few seconds. It is essential to mention that the shipping prices can change depending on which season you decide to ship your vehicle.
The exciting news is that all soldiers, students, and loyal customers will receive outstanding discounts.
Captivating information about Arizona.
- Arizona’s total area is 113,990 square miles.
- The state’s population is 7,303,398.
- Interstate 10 is the longest interstate, stretching 391 miles across the state and passing through both Phoenix and Tucson.
- The total distance of driving from South Dakota to Arizona is 1,313 miles.
Beautiful spots to visit.
- The Petrified Forest National Park is a recommended spot across northeastern Arizona, covering both Navajo and Apache counties. The park offers some incredible terrain that would be hard to find anywhere else in the world. Also, history buffs might prefer to look at the remnants of prehistoric people’s homes.
- The following amazing spot for history fans and budding archeologists is Montezuma Castle. It is a dwelling partitioned into twenty rooms you can explore in person.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC