Texas to Arizona Car Shipping
Are you worried about your vehicle transport from Texas to Arizona? You won’t have to worry about anything if you choose Tempus Logix, a licensed car shipping company in the U.S. connected with FMCSA and USDOT. We will perfectly complete your vehicle delivery without you worrying about anything. We have been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and have significant experience transporting heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, and classic, vintage, luxury, and military cars. We are proud to have been trusted with shipping over 30,000 vehicles. Trust us, and we will do the rest without you stressing about anything.
Tempus Logix works with more than 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance and has years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. The company collaborates with certified and insured drivers who will complete the pickup of your car in 1 to 5 business days and deliver it securely and quickly. To shorten the pickup timeframe, you only need to request expedited shipping; however, you should note that compared to standard shipping, the price of expedited shipping is higher.
You can easily know your shipping cost in only a few seconds using the calculator tool on our website. You only need to fill out the small form provided. Please note that shipping prices are not fixed and can vary from season to season.
Another handy tool on our website is the live chat tool allowing our customers to contact our specialists quickly to receive answers to all their questions. Our beloved customers can also reach our specialists by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Incredible discounts will be available for soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Compelling facts about Arizona.
- The state is a southwestern U.S. state.
- Arizona’s total area is 113,990 square miles.
- The population of the state is 7,303,398.
- The total distance of driving from Texas to Arizona is 953 miles.
Entertaining spots to visit.
- We recommend you visit Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park if you’re looking for incredible panoramic views. From the park’s visiting center, visitors can enjoy a scenic view of Mitten Buttes and Merrick Butte. Guided tours and gentle hiking paths are also available for an up-close view of the valley.
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area is the following amazing spot, perfect for anyone who loves the great outdoors. It is considered one of the largest man-made lakes in North America, offering a wide variety of water sports and activities, such as boating, fishing, swimming, paddling, water skiing, etc.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC