Vermont to Delaware Car Shipping
If you need to ship your vehicle from one state to another, Tempus Logix is the best choice for you. The company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We have years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry and have shipped over 30,000 vehicles with open and enclosed auto transport methods. You won’t worry about anything throughout the process; trust us, and we will do the rest perfectly.
Here is why you should choose Tempus Logix.
- A massive network of shippers.
Tempus Logix works with over 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can ship both operable and inoperable vehicles, including military cars, boats, motorcycles, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars.
- Safe and quick vehicle delivery.
All the drivers we work with are certified, will pick up your car in 1 to 5 business days, and deliver it securely and efficiently. To shorten the pickup timeframe, you only need to request expedited shipping. Please note that compared to the usual timeframe, the price of expedited shipping is higher.
- Supportive customer service.
If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists, who are ready to answer all your questions. You can easily reach them by joining the live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
- Affordable prices.
You don’t have to spend much time knowing your shipping price, as you can use the calculator tool on our website. You can know your shipping fee in a few seconds by filling out the small form. Shipping prices can change depending on the season.
- Amazing deals.
All soldiers, students, and loyal customers will receive significant discounts.
Captivating facts about Delaware.
- Delaware covers 1,982 square miles.
- The state population is 1,008,350.
- Dover is the capital city.
- Pennsylvania, the Delaware River, the Delaware Bay, New Jersey, the Atlantic Ocean, and Maryland border the state.
These are delightful places to visit.
- Wilmington has something to offer everyone, from brewery and winery tours to historic train rides through the countryside to museums of natural and local history to opera houses.
- We also recommend visiting Delaware Seashore State Park, which offers some of the finest sand for recreational opportunities and the most accommodating waters for swimming and boating. This 2,825-acre park offers plenty of space for camping, hiking, and biking.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC