Virginia to Ohio Car Shipping
Do you want to transport your vehicle from Virginia to Ohio, but it seems too challenging? Fortunately, Tempus Logix is here to help and guide you. There is no need to worry as Tempus Logix is a certified car shipping company that will transport your vehicle securely, quickly, and at affordable prices. We are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We will perfectly complete your vehicle transport.
Why you should choose Tempus Logix.
- Fair prices.
To estimate your shipping cost in a few seconds, use the calculator on the website. There is only one requirement to fill out the small form.
- Secure and fast shipping.
All the drivers we work with are certified and will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days. It is essential to mention that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season.
- Outstanding discounts.
Tempus Logix will provide fantastic discount packages to students, soldiers, and loyal customers.
- A vast network of carriers.
The company collaborates with more than 25,000 trustworthy carriers that offer years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 20,000 vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, military cars, vintage, classic, and luxury cars with open or enclosed auto transport methods. You can choose to transport both operable and inoperable vehicles.
- Supportive customer service.
Don’t worry about anything as our specialists will take care of everything. To contact our staff, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about Ohio.
- The total area is 44,825 square miles.
- Major cities in Ohio are Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Columbus, Akron, etc.
- Ohio’s population is 11.75 million.
- The driving distance from Virginia to Ohio is equal to 477 miles.
- The state shares its border with West Virginia, Kentucky, Lake Erie, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Indiana.
- In Ohio, the longest road is State Route 7 (335.98 miles). The second-longest road is Interstate 71 (247.76 miles).
Attractive places to visit.
- In Ohio, the Cleveland Museum of Art has been an institution since it was established in 1916. By the 1950s, it had set up worldwide notoriety for its collection. The collection has developed and changed headings over a long time, and the initial Neoclassical building has been more than once expanded and redesigned. Nowadays, the historical center focuses on several diverse ranges, with extraordinary collections of European, Asian, and American art.
- In Toledo, one of the highlights is the exceptional Toledo Museum of Art. In existence for well over 100 a long time, the exhibition hall has amassed a broad collection, ranging from antiquated Greek, Roman, and Egyptian pieces to American and European portraiture and modern and modern art. Of specific note is the glass collection.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC