Washington D.C. to Oklahoma Car Shipping
It is not easy to find a trustworthy company that will quickly and safely transport your vehicle from one state to another. Luckily, Tempus Logix is a top-rated car shipping company that will make your vehicle shipping secure, quick, stress-free, and affordable. Our company works with many carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance. Furthermore, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
During years of operating in the industry, we have transported more than 20,000 vehicles, including motorcycles, boats, military, vintage, classic and luxury cars with open or enclosed trailers. We offer car shipping services for operable and inoperable, and depending on our customer’s choice; the vehicles can be transported via open or enclosed auto transport methods. The pick-up of the vehicles takes 1 to 5 business days.
Please note*; Tempus Logix will provide special discount packages to soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Our website offers a car shipping cost calculator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. The cost of your shipment can fluctuate depending on the season. Our professionals are ready and enthusiastic to help and guide our beloved customers throughout the whole process. You can easily reach them by joining the live chat on the website to call at +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Oklahoma
Here is some fascinating information about our destination.
- The state shares its border with Missouri, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, etc.
- The population of Oklahoma is 3,990,443.
- The area is 69,899 square miles.
- In Oklahoma, the longest highway is SH-3.
- The driving distance from Washington DC to Oklahoma is equal to 1342.1 miles.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some of the adorable places to visit in the state.
- Collections at the Philbrook Museum of Art incorporate works from Africa, Asia, and Europe in an assortment of media and the work of American specialists and craftspeople. This Italian Renaissance-style estate turned art gallery sits on 23 sections of land of beautiful formal and casual gardens along Crow Creek. It has the tastefulness and riches of oil-rich Tulsa within the 1920s, while the art collection incorporates a determinedly worldwide scope.
- The Science Museum of Oklahoma is home to a shocking number of shows that lock in inquisitive guests of all ages. The most show corridor of the museum is filled with hands-on exercises and intelligently shows that educate around all angles of logical ponder, from science to material science. Guests can also appreciate the extent to which life appears, counting the planetarium and motion pictures appearing on the arch, a Tesla coil appears, and lights and shadows appear.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC