Washington to Arkansas Car Shipping
Are you looking for a trustworthy car shipping company that will take all the responsibility for your vehicle shipping? Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company in the US ready to ship your car securely, quickly, and at affordable prices. Tempus Logix has been in the vehicle shipping industry for years and has been trusted with transporting over 30,000 vehicles. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT and works with an extensive network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Trust us, and we will take care of the rest without you worrying about anything.
We provide car shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be transported either with open or enclosed auto transport methods. Tempus Logix works with certified and insured drivers who will ship your vehicle safely and quickly. The vehicle pickup takes between 1 to 5 business days, but you can also shorten the pickup timeframe by requesting expedited shipping. It is significant to mention that compared to standard shipping, the fee for expedited shipping is higher.
Our professional customer service will be available to guide and support you from the start to the end. You can easily reach them by joining the website live chat or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
You can get an instant quote for your shipping using the calculator tool on our website. You’ll know your shipping cost in a few seconds by filling out the small form. The shipping prices are not fixed and can change depending on the season.
Tempus Logix will provide special discounts to soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Engrossing facts about Arkansas.
- Arkansas covers 53,179 square miles.
- The state’s population is 3,030,646.
- The Bear State is Arkansas’ nickname.
- The total distance of driving from Washington to Arkansas is 2,225 miles.
These are delightful places to visit.
- Visitors can learn about America’s western expansion during the 1800s at Fort Smith National Historic Site. This park contains two sites: Belle Point and The Fort Smith Site. You will find an exhibit on the Trail of Tears, where Native Americans were forced to leave their homelands and march westward to Oklahoma.
- We also recommend visiting Little Rock which offers several charming museums and galleries, such as the Old State House Museum and the Clinton Presidential Library. Eureka Springs is a scenic town near the Arkansas Ozark Mountains with Victorian architecture, considered to be one of America’s well-preserved Victorian towns.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC