West Virginia to Connecticut Car Shipping
Do you want to ship your vehicle from West Virginia to Connecticut effortlessly without any challenges? Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company that will make it a reality. The company is connected with FMCSA and USDOT and has shipped over 30,000 vehicles. We have been in the vehicle shipping industry for years and have significant experience shipping heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, and classic, military, vintage, and luxury cars. So, you can be sure that your vehicle will be in safe hands with Tempus Logix.
We work with over 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can ship both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be shipped with either open or enclosed auto transport methods. All the drivers we collaborate with are certified and will pick up your car in 1 to 5 business days. To shorten the pickup timeframe, you can request expedited shipping; however, compared to standard shipping, the price of expedited shipping is higher.
You only need a few seconds to know your shipping price, as we offer a useful calculator tool on our website. The shipping price can change depending on which season you decide to transport your vehicle.
Don’t worry if you have additional questions, as our professionals will be available to support and guide you from the beginning to the end. The easiest way to reach them is by joining the live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Incredible discounts will be provided to returning customers, soldiers and students.
Compelling facts about Connecticut.
- The “Constitution State” is the state’s nickname.
- Connecticut covers 5,567 square miles.
- The population of the state is 3,612,314.
- The total distance of driving from West Virginia to Connecticut is 600 miles.
Amazing places you can visit in the state.
- Among the unique places to visit is the Mark Twain House and Museum. This historic house belonged to the author from 1874 to 1891. Visitors can witness where the respected author wrote some of his works.
- Another amazing spot is Gillette Castle State Park, a 122-acre park known for the ruins of Gillette Castle and its quirky interior, loaded with trick locks, tables on tracks, secret doors, and more. You can enjoy the park’s scenery through its different hiking trails.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC