West Virginia to Florida Car Shipping
If you want to transport your vehicle from West Virginia to Florida, you will have the easiest vehicle shipping experience with Tempus Logix. Our company is a top-rated car shipping company that partners with more than 25,000 professional carriers with up to 1 million insurance. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Tempus Logix’s customers choose whether to ship their vehicles with open or enclosed trailers. You can transport various operable and inoperable vehicles, such as military cars, motorcycles, classic, luxury, vintage cars, and boats. The pickup of your car will take between 1 to 5 business days, and we will arrange the most convenient time for you to pick up your vehicle. You can also request expedited shipping which will shorten the pickup timeframe. Please note that compared to standard shipping, the fee for expedited shipping is higher.
Our customers can find handy tools on our website to save time. With the help of the calculator tool, you can precisely know your shipping cost in a few seconds. You can also find a live chat tool that will allow you to contact our specialists quickly and easily. Another way you can quickly contact our professionals is by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Soldiers, students, and loyal customers will be provided with outstanding discount packages.
Alluring information about Florida.
- Florida’s population is 22,085,563.
- The state shares its border with the Gulf of Mexico, Alabama, the Bahamas, Georgia, the Atlantic Ocean, etc.
- The state’s area is 65,758 square miles.
- The state’s motto is “In God We Trust,” officially adopted in 2006.
- In Florida, the longest interstate is I-75.
- Florida’s climate is subtropical, with mild winters and hot, sunny summers.
Wonderful places to visit in Florida.
- We recommend you to visit Orlando. It is known for theme parks like Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and Walt Disney World. These have expanded over the years to include big themed water parks, like, Typhoon Lagoon, Volcano Bay, and Discovery Cove.
- The next spot is St. Augustine. It is proud to be home to several of Florida’s most important historical attractions, including the Castillo de San Marcos, Ponce de Leon’s Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, and the Ximenez-Fatio House Museum. Visitors can also enjoy the exhibits at the Maritime Museum.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC