Arizona to Oregon Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company in the U.S. that will transport your vehicle from state to state safely, speedily, and at the same time at reasonable prices. The company works with a significant connection of shippers with up to 1 million insurance and is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Your vehicle will be in good hands from the start to the end.
We are experts in transporting various vehicles such as military cars, boats, motorcycles, luxury, classic and vintage cars with open or enclosed trailers. Our company transports both operable and inoperable vehicles. The pickup of your car will take between 1 to 5 business days, and we will arrange the best convenient time for you to pick up your vehicle. It is essential to mention that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season.
Please note*, if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
You can get acquainted with the prices in a few seconds; you will only need to use the calculator provided on the website. The tool is straightforward and quick to use. If you have any questions, our specialists will always be ready to assist through the whole process. To contact our staff, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Here is some helpful information about our destination.
- Oregon Route 140 (OR 140) is the longest state highway in Oregon, running 237 miles.
- Oregon’s population is 4.27 million.
- The total area is 98,381 square miles.
- Salem is the capital of Oregon.
- The driving distance from Arizona to Oregon is equal to 1,237 miles.
- In Oregon, the average high temperatures range from 53°F to 62°F, while the low ranges between 23°F to 43°F.
Interesting places to visit.
- Within the distant northwest corner of Oregon, adjoining the Columbia River and the Pacific Ocean, Astoria could be a charming oceanside city with a motivating environment. It’s the background for the 80s cult-classic motion picture, The Goonies. Astoria guests can learn more about this movie, and other Oregon preparations at the Oregon Film Museum found within the ancient Clatsop County Jail.
- The tremendous Willamette National Forest is found along the western inclines of the Cascade Mountains and covers about 1.7 million sections of land. The forest contains a marvelous view, counting a few volcanoes, mountains, streams, and a few of the finest hot springs in Oregon.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC