Alabama to Hawaii Car Shipping
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced company to transfer your vehicle from state to state at reasonable prices, Tempus Logix is undoubtedly the one.
The company is licensed in the vehicle transportation industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with more than 25,000 carrier networks that have insurance of up to 1 million. We are proud to have been trusted with transferring more than 10,000 vehicles nationwide, including motorcycles, military cars, vintage, and luxury cars. The company also offers boat transportation and heavy equipment transport services. Our customers have the opportunity to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods, and thanks to the certified drivers that we work with, we can transfer your vehicle safely and fast.
Our excellent customer service is always prepared to help from the beginning to the end through live chat, or you can call at +1(818)942-7030.
To know how much it will cost to transfer your vehicle, you only need to use our car shipping calculator tool on the website. It will show the quote within seconds.
Tempus Logix will provide good deals to soldiers, students, and loyal customers. Also, we will give good discounts to our customers who would like to transfer two cars together on the same route.
Facts About Hawaii
Find out some interesting information about Hawaii.
- Hawaii’s population is 1,406,430.
- The area is 10,970 square miles.
- Hawaii sits over 2,000 miles west of California.
- Hawaii is the world’s largest island chain, and it’s the only U.S. state wholly made up of islands.
- Hawaii was named after Hawaii’s Loa, a legendary figure who is said to have first discovered the islands.
- Hawaii’s nickname is the Aloha State. Aloha is a Hawaiian way to say hello and goodbye.
Places to Visit
Here are some fun places to visit in Hawaii:
- Waikiki is Hawaii’s biggest tourist attraction with its beautiful stretch of oceanfront beach. A suburb of Honolulu, Waikiki is famous for its big resorts, dining, entertainment, and shopping.
- On the Big Island of Hawaii, Volcanoes National Park offers a unique, close-up look at an active volcano system.
- Waimea Canyon is often referred to as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” The canyon stretches over ten miles long, reaches depths of 3,600 feet, and is a mile wide at some points.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC