Arkansas to Hawaii Car Shipping
Are you worried about shipping your vehicle from Arkansas to Hawaii, as it is often unsafe, expensive, and challenging? You won’t have to face any difficulties if you choose Tempus Logix, a licensed vehicle shipping company with years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT and has shipped over 30,000 vehicles. Trust us, and your vehicle will be in good hands.
Advantages offered by Tempus Logix.
- Safe and rapid vehicle delivery.
You can be sure that your vehicle will be safely and fastly delivered to your preferred destination as all the drivers we work with are certified and insured. In the case of standard shipping, the pickup will take place in 1 to 5 business days, but you can also request expedited shipping which will shorten the pickup timeframe. It is important to note that the expedited shipping quote is higher than the usual timeframe.
- A tremendous network of shippers.
Tempus Logix works with over 25,000 experienced carriers with up to 1 million insurance. We offer car shipping services for both operable and inoperable vehicles, and the vehicles are shipped with either open or enclosed trailers. You can ship heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, classic, military, vintage, and luxury cars.
- Reasonable prices.
In only a few seconds, you can estimate your shipping cost with the help of the calculator tool on our website. Shipping prices are not fixed and can fluctuate depending on the season.
- Supportive staff.
Our professional customer service will be by your side from the start to the end. Don’t hesitate to ask your questions via live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
- Special deals.
The amazing news is that Tempus Logix will provide outstanding discounts to returning customers, students, and soldiers.
Fascinating facts about Hawaii.
- The state’s motto is “The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.”
- Honolulu is the capital of the state.
- The state covers 10,931 square miles.
- The population of Hawaii is 1,474,265.
Delightful places to visit.
- Wailua Falls was made a popular spot by appearing in the opening credits of the 70s television series and “Fantasy Island.” The double-barreled falls fall about 85 feet into a 30-foot-deep pool below.
- Another special spot is Iolani Palace, the official home of the Hawaiian kingdom’s last two monarchs, which ruled between 1882 and 1893.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC