California to Alabama Car Shipping
If you want to move your vehicle from California to Alabama, there’s no better choice than Tempus Logix. Every year, we move thousands of cars and other personal vehicles safely and securely. We have the experience and the infrastructure to make the process stress-free. We’ll help you step-by-step, protect your vehicle as it travels, and deliver it in perfect shape.
Tempus Logix is one of the well-liked vehicle carrier companies in the U.S. that works with a vast network of carriers. Our company gives our customers open and enclosed auto transportation with professional access and low pricing. We work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances; moreover, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Our company offers military car shipping, express car shipping, online car buyers, as well as shipping for heavy equipment, motorcycle transport, luxury car transport, classic car transport, and boats.
NOTE*, if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
Our customers’ comfort is our number one priority. Consequently, our company offers an easy tool to calculate the vehicle shipping cost in a few seconds. So, you do not even have to waste time finding out the prices for the transportation via calls and emails. In case you have any additional questions, you can always ask our professionals, who will help you of the way via live chat, or you can call customer service directly at +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Alabama
Let us tell you some information about our destination.
- Alabama is in the southeastern region of the United States.
- Alabama’s population is 5.10 million, and it is the 24th-most populated state.
- The state shares its border with Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Mexico, and Mississippi.
- It is the 30th largest one in the United States.
- There are 12 active routes in the state, and the longest highway is U.S. Route 31 (U.S. 31), with 386.449 miles.
- The weather in the state is the hottest in the United States, with high temperatures averaging over 90 °F. Winters are generally mild in Alabama; the minimum temperatures for the entire state are 35 °F.
Places to Visit
Changing places is tedious, so we offer you to visit some noteworthy places in the state;
- Huntsville is known as Rocket City since of its affiliation with the U.S. space program. The United States propelled it, to begin with, obsequious here in 1958. Nowadays, NASA’s Manned Space Flight Center is found in Huntsville.
- The Little River Canyon may be an uncommon put, regularly depicted with superlatives, such as the most profound canyon east of the Mississippi River.
- Mobile, found at the head of Mobile Bay, is Alabama’s as it were saltwater port. It could be a social center on the ocean, with exhibition halls, craftsmanship exhibitions, a proficient orchestra, ballet, and opera.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC