California to Maine Car Shipping
Are you thinking about transporting your vehicle from California to Maine, but the amount of work seems stressful? Tempus Logix is a certified car shipping company in the U.S. that is ready to take the responsibility of shipping your vehicle safely, speedily, and at reasonable prices. We are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. You don’t have to worry about anything, as our company is here to make your car shipping easy for our customers.
Tempus Logix works with more than 25,000 carriers that provide up to 1 million insurance. Our company provides a world-class vehicle moving service, whatever the type: vintage car, heavy equipment, boats, motorcycle, luxury car transport, vintage motorbikes, etc. We give an option to our customers to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods. The pickup of your car will take between 1 to 5 business days.
Please note*; we provide discounts on car delivery for students and soldiers.
You only need to spend a few seconds to find out the cost of transporting your vehicle through the calculator on our website. In case of any additional questions, our specialists will always be ready to assist you throughout the whole process. To contact our staff quickly, you can join the live chat on the website or call us at +1(818)942-7030.
Here is some information about our destination.
- Maine’s climate is cold, with snowy winters and mild summers.
- Maine’s population is 1.37 million.
- Augusta is the capital of Maine.
- The total area is 35,385 square miles.
- SR 11 is the longest state highway in Maine and the second-longest numbered highway in the entire state.
Adorable places to visit.
- The sublime collections of the Portland Museum of Art go distant past the anticipated works of those artists who lived here – artists such as Rockwell Kent, Winslow Homer, and the Wyeths. Among the more than 18,000 fine and enhancing craftsmanship pieces dating from the 1700s onwards are works by Monet, Whistler, Mary Cassatt, Degas, Picasso, Warhol, Alexander Calder, George Howls, Sargent, Gilbert Stuart, Joshua Reynolds, and Edward Container.
- The rough and excellent extent of coastline that’s set aside as Acadia National Park encompasses an expansive inland locale of lakes, streams, and forests. It gives a play area for local people and guests who appreciate being outside. The beautiful Park Loop Road winds its way through the park past the most attractions and is the perfect way to visit the park by car.
- No other historical center has such a total collection of works by artisans associated with Maine. Its Wyeth Center is one of, as it were, two within the nation devoted to the work of the three eras of Wyeth — N.C., Andrew, and James.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC