California to Virginia Car Shipping
It’s a known fact that transporting a vehicle from one state to another requires a lot of work and responsibility. Luckily, Tempus Logix, a certified vehicle shipping company, is here to do everything for you. We will deliver your vehicle to your preferred destination securely, fastly, and at affordable prices.
Tempus Logix partners with more than 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. The company is connected with FMCSA and USDOT. You can choose to transport various operable and inoperable vehicles such as military cars, boats, motorcycles, luxury, classic and vintage cars with open or enclosed trailers. Our professional will work with you to find the best time or date to pick up your vehicle, which takes between 1 to 5 business days.
You’ll not need to worry about anything as our professional customer service is available to support you every step of the way. Tempus Logix provides live chat on the website to help you easily contact our specialists. You can also call +1(818)942-7030.
To estimate the quote for your transfer in a few seconds, use our calculator on the website. Please take into account that the cost can change depending on the season.
Tempus Logix will provide unique offers to soldiers, students, and returning customers.
Engrossing facts about Virginia.
- The state’s population is 8,603,985.
- Virginia covers 42,775 square miles.
- Virginia, a southeastern U.S. state, stretches from the Chesapeake Bay to the Appalachian Mountains, with a long Atlantic coastline.
- Virginia’s climate is humid, and subtropical, enjoying pleasantly hot summers and relatively mild but crisp winters, with moderate rainfall throughout the year.
Exciting places to visit in the state.
- Alexandria, Virginia, is George Washington’s home. The Old Town Historic District suggests a pack of activities with its traditional cobblestone streets. Visitors can find historic buildings, art galleries, antique shops, and restaurants, all set against the backdrop of the Potomac River.
- The Virginia Creeper Trail is a 35-mile rail-trail that was converted from rail lines to rail trails in 1977. It is a famous hiking, biking, and equestrian trail spot because it offers easy riding and beautiful scenery.
- The largest commercial cave system in the eastern U.S. is Luray Caverns.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC