Connecticut to Maryland Car Shipping
Do you want to transport your vehicle from state to state, stressing about anything?
Luckily, Tempus Logix is here to assist and guide you. Our company has been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and has significant experience transporting various types of vehicles. You will only need to trust us, and we will do the rest.
We work with a vast network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance and are bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Our mission is to fulfill the highest expectations of our customers and arrange the process in the best way possible. Tempus Logix provides military car shipping, express car shipping, online car buyers, as well as shipping for heavy equipment, motorcycle transport, classic car transport, and boats. Our customers can choose to transport their cars with open or enclosed trailers. Vehicle pick-up will take between 1 to 5 days.
Please note*; we have exciting news for soldiers, students, and loyal customers as they will receive fantastic discounts on their shipments.
We provide a calculator tool on the website to help you know your shipping cost precisely. It is essential to mention that the price can change depending on the season. For questions, you can contact us via live chat or use customer service by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Here is some helpful information about Maryland.
- The driving distance from Connecticut to Maryland is equal to 311 miles.
- Maryland’s population is 6.2 million.
- The total area is 12,406.68 square miles.
- Annapolis is the capital city of Maryland.
- The longest primary interstate in Maryland is Interstate 95.
- Maryland has two climates. It is continental in the highland west. Average temperatures in summer are 75 °F and 35 °F in winter.
Unique places to visit.
- Completed in 1803 to watch Baltimore’s active harbor entrance, Fort McHenry became a national symbol after withstanding a 24-hour assault by the British in 1814. The post spared Baltimore from occupation and inspired Francis Scott Key, who was being held as a detainee on a British ship amid the attack, to type in The Star-Spangled Banner.
- The Walters Art Museum is a one-of-a-kind social point of interest, and one of, as it were, a modest bunch of teaching within the world that presents such a comprehensive history of world art.
- American Visionary Art Museum displays and celebrates the work of self-taught specialists, both nearby and from around the world. Its collection and regularly changing shows are frequently astounding and thought-provoking, looking at art from better approaches and modern perspectives.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC