Connecticut to Massachusetts Car Shipping
You can transport your vehicle from Connecticut to Massachusetts without stressing about anything. Tempus Logix is a certified car shipping company that will take care of everything. The company has been operating in the vehicle shipping industry for many years. Tempus Logix is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Advantages of Tempus Logix.
- Enormous network of carriers.
We work with more than 25,000 companies with up to 1 million insurance hauling motorcycles, heavy equipment, military cars, boats, classic and vintage cars. Our customers can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles with open or enclosed trailers. Before pickup, you will hear from the auto transport carrier assigned to your car at the time of dispatch.
- Secure and fast shipping.
Our certified drivers will deliver your vehicle safely and quickly. The pickup of vehicles takes 1 to 5 business days, but you can also request an expedited shipment to make the pickup shorter. It is significant to mention that compared to the usual timeframe, the cost of the expedited shipment is higher.
- Reasonable prices.
We provided a straightforward calculator tool on our website to estimate your shipping cost in a few seconds. Please note that the shipping price can vary depending on the season.
- Professional staff.
Don’t worry about anything as you will receive huge support from our specialists. The easiest ways to reach them is via live chat on the website or by calling at +1(818)942-7030.
- Great deals.
Fantastic discounts will be available for soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Let’s look at some fascinating facts about our destination Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts’s area is 10,565 square miles.
- The state’s population is 6,912,239.
- U.S. Route 20 is the longest numbered highway in Massachusetts, with 153 miles.
- Boston is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Exciting places to visit
- Salem played a considerable part in Puritan American history and is famous for the 1692 Salem witch trials, where several local people were executed for supposedly practicing witchcraft. Several Salem attractions are connected to this time in the town’s history.
- The Bridge of Flowers was once owned by the Shelburne Falls & Colrain Street Railway. The history of the railway is preserved in the nearby Shelburne Falls Trolley Museum.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC