Delaware to Alabama Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a licensed vehicle shipping company that will be happy to transport your car quickly, securely, and at affordable prices. Every year, we move thousands of cars and other vehicles swiftly and securely. Our company works with a massive connection of carries that offer up to 1 million insurance. Furthermore, we are bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Tempus Logix is engaged in transporting operable and inoperable vehicles, including military cars, motorcycles, boats, luxury, classic and vintage cars with open or enclosed trailers. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 days. Our specialists will contact you to schedule the final date and time to pick up your vehicle from your preferred location. The cost of shipping can fluctuate depending on the season.
Please note*; that a particular discounting system will be available for students, soldiers, and loyal customers.
Tempus Logix provides a calculator tool on the website to help you know your shipping cost precisely in a few seconds. If you have any additional questions, you can always ask our professional staff, who will assist you every step of the way via live chat, or you can call directly at +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about Alabama.
- The weather in the state is one of the hottest in the United States, but winters are generally mild in Alabama; the minimum temperatures for the entire state are 35 °F.
- Interstate 65(367 miles)is the longest interstate highway in the state.
- The driving distance from Delaware to Alabama is equal to 903 miles.
- Alabama’s population is 4,949,697.
- The total area is 52,419 square miles.
- Alabama’s capital is Montgomery.
Unique places to visit.
- Montgomery has a notable history, but Rosa Parks made it famous. In 1965, the African American woman made civil rights history when she refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man. In an ironic twist of history, this place was where the Confederacy was formed in 1861.
- Mobile is a place with a lot of historical activities. It provides visitors with southern hospitality, fun attractions, and lots of historic districts to take a look at.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC